corpus summer





Here is some pictures from the limited non-apx related activities we've gotten to do down here.  Hurricane Rita made for some exciting waves and skim-boarding at the beach.  it's not usually that exciting! Being this close to the famous King Ranch, and being a Scoffield... we had to go check it out.  That is the picture of the longhorn. beauty ain't it? an hour and a half of cattle and quarter horses and we can say we've been there! score some points with the grandparents ;) the last picture is of a mixer I helped put on for my internship. Cam came with me and was the only person i knew besides my co-workers... we stole away for a few min to the coast, and drank our cranberry juice and crackers. I finished my last day there yesterday... HOME IS SO CLOSE!!!!!! we can't wait.

No comments: