Thriller! Thriller Nights... in St. George

momma jo was in st. george for the week, and one of the perks of being unemployed is.. being able to leave town whenever you want! (as long as it's cheap) so we took a weekend trip down south to visit grandma Ruthie and my mom.  I wish we didn't have to leave! I learned to make these hot pads! (pictured above) Grandma makes about 500 every christmas, so I figured I tried to tap into the McIntire talent of sewing.  as you can tell, I am a natural... :)

    Also,  we went and saw...........
THRILLER! friday night... always a spooky time :) Cam and I have seen it a hand-ful of times, but this was Jo Jo's first.  Cam and I would watch her during the parts we thought might startle her.. and she she stayed pretty composed! (although she said it got her heart racing a few times)


we had some fun with the living and dead this weekend.  and gained about 100 lbs. due to key lime, sour cream lemon, and chocolate pie for breakfast, lunch and dinner, oodles of homemade carmel corn, and mom's constant purse stash of peanut m&m's.  I LOVE OCTOBER!!!

7 comments:

Foulgers said...

Oh good old grandma Mac, what a cutie, we miss that girl. Fun fun fun, we miss utah!

Tay and Teigan said...

I am missing all of you right now.

Brooke Bowen said...

We're going to Thriller tonight, I'm so excited! Don't ya just love weekends of eating!

Kira said...

Sounds like you guys had lots of fun! I love the hotpads by the way... I think you did a great job. How are you enjoying life? Tell your fam I said hi!

Jillyn said...

Okay Cam no way that sweatshirt is still being worn!! It had its life lived when I first saw it back in 04! Funny! Looks like a fun weekend, and Tia I will be expecting hot pads for Christmas this year!!

KMF & DSF said...

Oh how i love when moms come into town!! Can't way to recieve a hot pad, Im in the market for a new one, i preferr one with a santa on it, i dunno if ruthie carries that pattern though! Thriller is also a fey fav, and tradition, were going on 4 years strong!!

Skye said...

Hello Cam and Tia!! its Cody and skye from USU! i am glad i came across your blog! congrats on the marriage looks like its treating you well! Next time you are in st. george let us know thats where we live these days! anyway keep in touch!