latest wedding video

Really a well done wedding and a lot of fun. I quite enjoy learning new camera and editing tricks and trying them out. This was one of my best friends Eliza's cousin's wedding, so I loved spending the day with her and liz, you make an EXCELLENT assistant, just name your price :) just thought i'd share... eventhough you don't know them... they will remind you or inspire you to be awesome and in love.


my video blog, as they come: www.tiasbowen.blogspot.com (tosha, help me out here with your lovelies)

3 comments:

Jo said...

Awesome! Made me cry and I don't even know them. Nice job darlin'! Looks like it was great fun. X O : )

Tay and Teigan said...

Nice! My favorite was the last minute or so. It was super cute.

Cade + Tosha said...

oh tia bia! that was so cute! very nicely done! those kids were quite the cuties! And I am brainstorming your video blog makeover in my head as I am typing this... :)