Christmas in Utah

We were able to go to Utah for christmas this year and spend a good amount of time with the families. My family all came in and we spent Christmas in St. George at my Grandma Ruth's. Then we went up to Salt Lake and had spent time with Cam's faminly and friends. I think I got soft in Texas, I was freezing! But we sure love our family and friends, and Christmas... So it was a perfect time. We are very blessed :)

Here's a few highlights we caught in pictures:












Merry Merry!!

3 comments:

Jacob said...

so cute! merry merry to you! this is so cute. i love your fam. so many pretties everywhere.

Cade + Tosha said...

merry holidays to you! i wanted to copy brit :) i would just like to formally request that i be included in your family from here on out. i think that would be best. thank you for your consideration.

Unknown said...

So glad we got to have lunch with you guys! Hopefully one day will live closer and get to hangout more often!