Summer!

Here we are at the end of July... I feel like we haven't had a very busy summer at all, but we do have a few things to show.

June was pretty busy- and fun.  It started off with my high school best friend and baby daughter (who I hadn't met yet!) came to visit us here in Lubbock.  Her cute hubby surprised her with a ticket for mother's day... score for us!  It was so fun to have them here.


Then Liam and I made a trip to Utah to meet my parents and visit family.  I got to see a few of my closest pals, such a treat.



Tosha needed to test the size of some bows she made for her baby girl, and Liam was willing to try it out.


He enjoyed it.


Liam met my grandparents for the first time


Generation picture:



Then we went to Reno/Tahoe to see the rest of the Scoffield girls and anxiously await the arrival of our newest nephew, Logan Grant Benson... who I do not have a picture of, but is very cute indeed.  Unfortunately, Liam and I did not get to meet him, we left about one day to early.  We still quite enjoyed our time in Tahoe though. 




This kid loves flags. LOVES THEM.



We came home and celebrated the birth of our country and the birth of our new nephew Logan by hanging out by a pool with some good friends and of course, eating!


Love this bebe.




Quick! But there you have it! 

Liam is fast approaching the 4 month mark.  He does not love to sleep during the day, he really acts like he is going to miss too much and just won't stand for it.  We are working on it, tirelessly... but not really, we are pretty tired.
He does love to eat, talk, smile and take baths.

He always gets distracted by the camera and stops what he was doing.





He says "hello!"

2 comments:

Foulgers said...

Cute boy, fun summer!!!! Can't wait to get together again!

Jo said...

Wow! I loved the story he was telling! You should have let him finish. How much longer was it? I can't stand being so far away! Give him a big hug from his JoJo. X O