Another day in the life..

Cam's days consist of sitting in a model unit of some condos, waiting for people to walk-in for information.  Regardless of how bored he gets, he never leaves to go get food.  Those of you who know cam understand, this isnt unusual... food is more of a necessity to him, and a bother.. unlike me, who can't wait until the next time i get to eat something.  So being a nice wifey, i bring him lunch whenever I can to make sure he eats. The other week my mom was there to document this moment:

The hand off:
Cam, really excited about his sandwhich:
apparently I got my dad's habit of stealing food, but i made the thing, so i think i should try it? :
a really lovely fire-place pose:

7 comments:

Jo said...

That looks like one yummy samich! Here's how to write sandwich in Japanese: サンドイッチ pronounced: sandoicchi. Cool huh? And the fireplace pose looks so natural and romantic! X O

Tay and Teigan said...

Wow. Just fascinating, really. That sandwich looks delectable, and I'm glad you were able to find romance by the fire. You two are so romantic!

Unknown said...

Hi Tia. Please give me your leftover sandwich. I'm still your little garbage disposal....

Foulgers said...

Oh look at the happy couple. suh a great wifey you are. And I'm slowly but surely updating our blog, keep checking, ill get you in there soon! booya

The Chappells said...

T- in our family we call that being a "food bully". my brother-in-law is famous for it... It's okay though, who could resist and sandwich like that anyway?! It happens to the best of us!!

Foulgers said...

Yay!! your sister's having a boy!!!!

Corbo and Trav Hanson said...

I know it...eating a bother or a necessity?!?! That's sinful to even think about. Eating is amazing and Cam really needs to start to understand that!!!