ski day with "the southerners"

what a pretty day... foot of new snow, sunshine and blue skies! this is what rocks about Utah.
because I was trying to keep this evil chair from crushing my unexpecting father, I couldn't get my camera out quick enough to get a shot of the full extent of this situation.  Picture him on his stomach, with the chair completely over his back and head!! "A perfect 10" we all applauded.  It was a 20 second process of dad being dragged by the lift until finally it dominated and the lifty FINALLY shut this rogue machine off.  With about 300 people watching, it was no minor incident.  As dad stood up, dusting himself off, he loudly explained, "I'm from New Orleans!! I'm just a southerner!"  
getting up and back on was not an easy task.
as always, couldn't get warm enough!

isn't she adorable?

2 comments:

Tay and Teigan said...

i am jealous for multiple reasons. that looked like such a beautiful day. but mostly i wish i could have been there to see dad get taken out in person. his facial expressions are the best. and the line of people watching behind him is even better. oh dad.

Corbo and Trav Hanson said...

Oh how fun. I haven't skiied since before my mission, but will this Christmas for sure! Also, I heard about the b-day bash for Deb--FUN!! She loved it and we wish we could've been there. Miss you guys!