seasoned veterans of marriage









we made a weekend out of our one year. Cam made the plans and booked a charming cabin type condo in Park City for 2 nights. It was full of going out to dinner, movies by the fire, hot tub on the back deck, and of course eating plenty of treats. we watched all of our different videos of getting engaged, wedding slideshow and i finally showed him the video i made that is posted below. I got cam tickets to see the comedian Brian Regan in St. George in 2 weeks, and I just got back from a one hour massage and one hour facial that cam got for me! I feel like butter. I have never been so moisturized and soft!! :)

3 comments:

The Chappells said...

Hayyyy-

Chris and I are going to Brian Regan this weekend. The Epitome of Hyperbole right? I'll let you know how it goes.

Jo said...

Now you've done it . . . I keep thinking about that tasty looking apple covered in caramel! Looks like it was a fun weekend. Gramma Mac is looking forward to seeing ya'll in a couple weeks. X O

The Travellers said...

Hey Tia, It was so crazy the other day because I saw your blog and then when I went to lunch that day I ran into Stacia who I hadn't seen in forever. Just thought it was kind of crazy. It brought back all the horrible memories Mark's class! I hope all is going well for ya.