happy mother's day, Jopie


i sure do love ya, momma jo!

mom, now that you are farther away we've decided to share our mother's day love with you via technology and the internet. even though it is already monday after mother's day for you now, here in america we are still celebrating you today. out of many special gifts and talents you and dad have pasted on to the scoffield sisters, dancing is above and beyond all of them. you've always said you want to learn some of our moves... and i regret that they are not more teachable. please watch my mother's day message, and be proud of your own flesh and blood. :) xoxoxo


2 comments:

Jo said...

I LOVE IT! This is the MOST awesome Mother's Day "card" in the world! Try it without the music (as it is currently showing up on my computer) and you will laugh as hard as I do! What a treat! Maybe while Teigie is here, I can get her to film me dancing back at ya! Can't stop giggling - thanks!!!! X O

Jo said...

This is Teigan. Maybe mom and I can return the favor with a dance from Tokyo. And I like your dress.