anniversary

We are headed on a celebratory CRUISE BABY in June.. 7 nights with our lovers Porter and Michelle (their anniversary is one year earlier, but within the same week) So that will be an awesome event. but here we have a Last min. decision to head up to the homestead resort in midway, UT for some celebrating country style. Of course eating fried chicken, steak, mashed potatoes, and fudge were just some of the yummy delights to fit in with our "down-home" theme. Most of our pictures didn't turn out too well because, well... self-timer set-ups never turn out as perfectly as you'd hope. We did our best:

the "honeymoon suite" with a complimentary bunny rabbit to enjoy whilst staying here.





We couldn't not go on a hunt. What can I say, it's in my blood. annnnd, sure, I'm pretty good at it. I've got the "eye"... cam ain't too bad himself. :)


25 golf balls later, it was getting too dark to stay much longer. It was no Beau Chene, but it did alright by us.




It's not hard for us to have a good time.

This past year has been some old and lots of new. Bought our first HOME, became official home-owners, when saturdays turn in to work days. Travelled to Japan, Thailand, California (tahoe x 2, monterey, san fran... thanks foulgers), washington D.C., Virginia, Omaha, and fun places around Utah... am I forgetting any? Had some big scares... mom, glad you're ok! and some new entries into the big fam.... welcome Beckham and Merika!! Threw limitations and fears aside and started a new, promising, exciting business. Loved being with family and friends. What a 2nd year! Can't sum it up all here, because I'm sure the 3 of you who read this would be bored. This year, my goal is to take more pictures. I've been lazy, and I regret it.

So, Cheers Love... you've been good to us.

9 comments:

Tay and Teigan said...

Love has been good to you two! I feel very good about your goal to take more pictures in the next year. Good golf ball hunting. Love the pictures, you two are hotties. But I must say Tia, you are even better looking in person. Especially on a black leather couch with the lights of the Jazz game shining on you.

CHEERS to many more years to come. . .

Jo said...

So cute! I especially like the video - reminds me of Foster's Mill Pond where you harassed the ducks when you were a little girl. You have so many unique talents ; ) And the golf balls spell true love for sure! X O

Cade + Tosha said...

golf ball hunting! yay! sheesh, i hope on my two year mark-a-roo that i will have done as much as you two little love birds! your love has inspired me :) you guys are hot. so will the 3rd year bring a 3rd member to your little love fest? hmm...just something to think about :)

The Chappells said...

you are alive!!!! Love love love your updates! I miss the glimmers of Tia in my life! Cam is one lucky boy!!! Congrats to you on your anniv. I promise it just keeps getting better! Love you guys!

Brooke Bowen said...

oooh, look more than 3 people read it! Love this, you guys are so perfect together!

Foulgers said...

Hooray, update. Congrats you hotties. We will definitesly celebrate fiercely come june 6th. Love the deer chasing ....something's never get old eh? Reminded me of trying to catch ducks/geese at 1st damn to put in our now-hudbands house in hopes that they would crap all over the place. Oh college.

Alec and Tiffany said...

You two are so adorable and hilarious! Congrats! PS - Your wedding pictures are hot.

I love your blog, we need to get together. I am surprised with all of our traveling we haven't ran into each at the airport more.

Jacob said...

i love it! happy versy! you two are adorable little love festy birds and i love it!!! sure am happy you two decided to love each other that one fateful night years ago. sure it almost killed cam a few times on the way to austin, but luckily someone was there to save the day and take the wheel from him:) you owe me for a lifetime just remember!! haha. i love you both like crazy and wish i could be going on the anniversary celebratory cruise!!! so fun! love you!!! and wear those rocks loud and proud sister.
loves
britt
ps keep the posts coming.

Jacob said...

oh and ps, that is the best video ive ever seen. i almost just dropped jacobs laptop because i was laughing so hard.