family in town

When they travel as far as Tokyo, (and Omaha) it's only worth it if you stay for a good while... still, it's never enough.



Way to go Lani... ya sistas couldn't be more proud to have another true aggie in the family.





Cam never walked, so Lani was kind enough to lend her outfit and dipoma for the good of the people... or just cam. Somehow, it made it feel legit. so, cheers to you to, my dear. Another true aggie in the family. (in the other sense of the word, I really did make him a real... true aggie. Not as cute of a story as you'd think)




my lil' dude, the beckster. He's my pal.





makes me swell with pride.

And, celebrating mother's day with BOTH moms was a rare treat. (all the 2 mother's days we have had together, but still, I know this won't happen often)





we put together a book for mom-jo this time with memories showing a characterisitc of her that us daughters hope to have when we are moms... mine was: as a little one (and still has a bigger one) my imagination was grandiose.. and one night, I SWORE I saw a UFO fly over our house, twinkling lights and all. I bolted downstairs and took my mom out side with me to search the sky. She not only let me have my fun, but seemed just as invested to look everywhere for it. Her response to my pages, was "Well, who was I to tell you that you hadn't seen a UFO? maybe you did." someone who encourages imagination :) I love my family, Bowens and Scoffields.

5 comments:

Cade + Tosha said...

you cuties. your mom seriously was so awesome for encouraging your crazy imagination and i'm glad she did...where else would i be getting my fun projects had she not :)

p.s. i had to type in frabe to post this...i hope you're happy

Tay and Teigan said...

Good idea to tell your story . . . I will have to do that on our blog. Beckham really misses you.

Jacob said...

i love everything about this post. my face hurts from smiling right now. yay for lani! you never told me thats why your fam was in town, i totally didnt know she was graduating!! congrats to her. and i love that cam borrowed her outfit! couldnt be better, i loved those pics, and how confused everyone looks in them, like ummmm is this supposed to be for cam??? haha. and the ones of beck! he is to die for! i want to meet him so badly! so cute, i love the one with your dad and him, so darling. and then that book is the cutest idea ever, so sweet and thoughtful, like you girls always are! i love the UFO story i remember that one and totally think its awesome. you should just convince your kids they see UFOs if they dont on their own.
love you!
miss you already:(
britt

Jacob said...

ps,
thanks so much for your total back up you had for me on my blog it was very nice of you and made me feel a lot better. youre the best.
britt

Foulgers said...

oh precious. and seems to me you need to work on making a baby yourself that you can be oh so proud of. :)