Ironing Board

Today Cam asked me very seriosuly, "Do you want to get an ironing board later?"

And I said, "Oh? Um, are you asking me on a date?"

"No, I just really want to go get a regular sized ironing board. Our's is too small and it hurts my back. I've been wanting one for a while."

"Ok... suuuuree? Did you have a place in mind?"

"Target."

And the plans were set.

On our way home he asked me if I was going to blog about it so that everyone could know that he got a new regular sized ironing board. I told him I would... for him.

So, this is that post.


Welcome to our house, new full sized ironing board.


6 comments:

The Hill Family said...

you guys are so cute. I miss you guys. I hope you are doing well in Texas. Congrats on the new ironing board. Now Cam is going to put you to work.

Tay and Teigan said...

What an exciting time for the two of you. I think you should celebrate with a trip to Canada, no?

Cade + Tosha said...

ha! congrats on your new full sized ironing board! really a momentous occasion :)

Foulgers said...

I'm very impressed with your husband and his ironing skills. He can teach Porter anytime.

Jacob said...

jacob of course is the ironer in our family. he just got me a steamer for my birthday. i think so i would start doing the dirty work. i love steamers.

Deb said...

I don't think you ironed much while living at home. Glad to see your love affair with the ironing board!