"Well, what about memories, because those are priceless": British Columbia

There are quite a few pictures in this post, but I want you to have a well rounded impression of our trip to B.C.

First, love my family. So fun to be with... even though we missed Taylor. These people are awesome!

Brought in Dad's 55th with style. He proved to all of us yet again, no matter his age he will always be physically superior to all of us. The man's an athlete! Haven't had a birthday with my parents in a while, so it was a treat. Love you pops!



When Beckham learns to blow out instead of up, no candle will stand a chance :)

There was no shortage of the most beauitful scenery EVER!








Also , no shortage of wildlife!


I know this doesn't probably look that exciting, but it was quite the adrenaline rush for me!





We stayed active the whole time with:
BIKING




HIKING



CANOEING

AND adding our germs to the world's 2nd germiest attraction (the GUM WALL)
in SEATTLE,
Just to name a few.

That IS a pass-along card stuck to the wall. Spread the word :)

We recommend visitng B.C. if you ever get the chance...! Seriosuly awesome trip... seriously.

7 comments:

Foulgers said...

Love it, sweet trip

Jo said...

Let's go back! So fun! X O : )

Cade + Tosha said...

This trip looks like it was so awesome! I want to go! :) you're fam is so cool :) I can't believe you put your face so close to that raccoon! They're super cute and all but I jus kept picturing it jumping up and latching onto your face! Hopefully it didn't :) yay for trips!

Erin Page said...

you saw a bear...I've been here for 15 months and haven't seen a bear. so. not. even. fair. I'm glad you liked B.C. Too bad I wasn't closer and could have seen you guys! Isn't it gorgeous here?!

Brooke Bowen said...

That trip looked amazing! I would be quite frightened to be standing anywhere a bear was visible with nothing in between. So cool!

Jacob said...

can not believe you were that close to a bear. holy shiz. and love the gum wall. actually it makes me want to puek. good thing you guys have all that protective gear biking. wouldnt want to die. love the scoffs!!

Deb said...

Phun stuff and so beautiful. BC, here I come (hopefully one day)