Valentine's Party

There are many reasons to have a Valentine's party... celebrate love, date night, fun with friends and family, excuse to finally use some of the stuff I've been pinning for games and foods... SO, we had one.

I got no good pictures on my phone...

We had plenty of desserts to munch on


Including sweetie pie pops and Love Potion... with a "Caution: will result in hot, passionate, romance..."

We played some minute-to-win-it which I highly recommend and a question/answer game just like "the newly wed game"... couple's style for a grand prize date night to baskin robbins.

My cousin-in-law Allison got much better pictures and even some video of the evening... of her trying to knock 2 oranges into a hula hoop on the ground with nothing but a banana hanging from her waist. Pretty great, and can be seen HERE.

The contestants: "I LOVE YOU MORE THAN..."

...I Love my TOMS and dogs!



...Cafe Rio!



...Lint loves your belly button.

and...

... The soon to be released Ipad 3!

Again, didn't get good pictures, but that can mean a few things, one... I was too lazy, or two... the night was just so fun, we weren't thinking about pictures! :)

Happy Valentine's!!

2 comments:

Foulgers said...

Quite the PAR TAAY! Wish we could have been there, we have been meaning to do a minute to win it bash. We will have to discuss. XOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Jacob said...

why didnt you invite us? sooo fun!!! you mustve become really popular from that party.