Winter Travels: Belize

Between November and January I was on the go. I went to Arizona, Florida, Belize, Utah, and Japan. All of which were GREAT trips. I Love collecting stamps in my passport, and this past year (2011) I got 4! That's a pretty good year I think.

I went to Belize to celebrate and video my childhood best-friend's wedding. I didn't take many pictures, with a still camera at least... and so most of these are borrowed from other's (iincluding a professional or two from her photographers.

One day we went snorkeling, and I saw more than I ever have! Got to swim with nurse sharks, huge sting rays, sea turtles, many fishies, and an electric-green 6-foot-long eel (This was the coolest... something about the way it swam through the water just like a giant snake... super eerie!)

Moslty, it was awesome just to spend some time with my Houston favorites. I've been lucky enough to stay friends with some of these ladies, and they are just quality.










I didn't get many still shots, but I did get some video... I know I post this kind of stuff on my Purdy Birdy Video Blog, but sometimes it belongs here too.



Great trip!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still so sad we didn't have you do a wedding video for us. You are amazing!!!

Allison said...

That looked like an amazing trip and I love the video!

Foulgers said...

Such a world-traveler you. I think you had the best pregnancy ever. Never forget that. And that vid rocks, you always know how to make people look so in love

Jacob said...

wow, im so jealous! looks amazing. you are sooo good. i wish i was you.